GREAT NEWS the Course is now OPEN
We are working diligently to meet all the guidelines.
Please review the attached list.
19 Golf Guidelines
FOR SAFE PLAY IN MASSACHUSETTS
- Security Personnel can be delineated by each club (ex. a Pro and the Head Starter) and will be present to enforce Social Distancing. There can be no other employees working at the recreational component of the golf operation.
- All staff must wear face coverings while on property.
- Course Facilities including but not limited to the Clubhouse, Golf Shop, Restaurant, Bag Room, and Locker Room must remain closed.
- No Caddies Allowed
- Push Carts may be used. Players must either carry their own bag or use a push cart.
- All Golfers must maintain proper Social Distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Groups of players are restricted to no more than 4 players at one time.
- Members-only clubs can only allow guests as determined by the security personnel on the golf course.
- Private clubs that allow non-members to make reservations can do so that their discretion.
- Maintenance Personnel are permitted to work on the golf course.
- Tee Time policy must be 15 minutes between groups.
- Golfers must stay in their car until 15 minutes before their Tee Time and must return to their car immediately following play.
- Online and remote payment options must be utilized.
- All Golfers must use their own golf clubs. Sharing golf clubs or rental golf clubs is not allowed.
- Flagsticks must remain in the hole. Hole liners must be raised so picking a ball out of the hole doesn't occur.